RHWebdesigns.com is an excellent and exciting opportunity for anyone who are interested in composing, sharing knowledge, discernment, and exploration. We are one of the leading blogging sites for anyone who want to be a part of a global community that supports students, teachers, and educational leaders. This will also enhance your portfolio, raise your recognition, and assist you in creating expertly.
However we are looking for teachers, directors, instructors, principals, therapists, specialists, instructional consultants, and PhD students. We also have specialists with fresh ideas, insightful observations, and practical assistance.
Become a Contributor
- We like entries that are topical, well-researched, and provide practical suggestions (ideally 500-200 words).
- Your content must be 100% original, unique, plagiarism-free, and previously unpublished.
- The post should be concise and interesting.
- To illustrate your views, incorporate examples, facts, statistics, data, and photos in your blog entries.
Topics on Which We Submit Guest Post
Education is vast and balances an infinite number of subjects and areas. And selecting the right topic can take a lot of work. Below are some categories which you can choose to write –
- Learning and development
- School Profile and review
- Technology in Education
Important Guidelines you should keep in mind Before submitting your article or blog.
- Only quality content is accepted.
- The content should be well- researched, data-driven and should not have any grammatical errors and must be 100% unique and plagiarism free.
- The article must be well-structured with short paragraphs and must carry images, videos, bullet points, etc.
- The blog or article should be published somewhere else after.
Are you ready to write for us?
- Topics to choose: Please look over our posts before pitching for your post submission and come up with unique, well-researched, plagiarism-free, and in-depth pieces.
- Word Count: We only allow posts of at least 1000-2000 words.
- Formatting subheads: Include appropriate titles, H1, H2, and H3 tags as needed.
- Post Content: Use facts and photographs (with correct sources) to make your content more accessible, engaging, and valuable.
- Add External Links: Include 1-2 external links.
- Plag-free- Plag-free means that there is no duplicacy of content.
- Author: Include a personal photo and a brief biography of the author.
- Title/ Outline: Outline the content and provide a quick summary of it.
- Approval time: Because this is a sponsored article, the Top Suggestion will be accepted and communicated to you through email in 1-2 business days.
- Revision: Once a post is published, we do not allow revisions; but, if modifications are absolutely necessary, we can make them from our end.
For any query,
You can email your article to Editor@rhwebdesigns.com, email@example.com, and never hesitate to give suggestions, ideas, or inquiries. If you face any difficulty, then contact our team, and our team will get back to you as soon as possible.